Do you have experience in hardware trading and are you related to any of the Nordic countries? Read further!
Area Sales Manager – NORDICS
As a fast growing global independent distributor of networking equipment, we are now looking for a sales manager to serve the Nordic market. In order to fully understand the needs of the market, the candidate must be native in any/or in several of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Norwegian or Danish preferred) and/or long experience in business in these markets. We operate in a fast paced, international B2B marketplace with solid year-on-year growth. A successful sales trader is a self-starter who is strong at prospecting, building lasting B2B relationships, and has a trading mentality. The earning potential is consistently high for a successful trader with uncapped commission.
Job location: to be discussed. Either in our Haarlem (NL) office or in the Nordics with frequent scheduled visits and alignments.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
• Prospects for new accounts and maps out the assigned account base in order to pull in or create new requirements and to make proactive offers.
• Creates demand or sales opportunities by utilizing proprietary software.
• Negotiates with the customer to close sales orders and overcome objections while maintaining appropriate business margins.
• Makes prompt business decisions about whether to sell particular assets in any particular situation.
• Identifies and creates innovative sales opportunities.
• Understands and executes the sales order process.
• Maintains and adheres to appropriate sales metrics and business requirements set forth by management to include daily phone time, new prospect development, and maintains and enhances customer relationships.
• Learns, understands and remains current on market conditions including, but not limited to, customer/vendor base and their availabilities and requirements, pricing and competitive alternatives.
• Develops and implements strategic purchase programs at key accounts.
• Consistently maintains and accurately updates the information database.
• Develop and maintaining new and unique customers and accounts.
• Travel required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• Experience in IT-, particularly networking hardware – trading is preferred
• Minimum one year experience in (consultative) selling and long term selling
• Commitment to customer satisfaction
• Team player
• Intensely entrepreneurial
• Ability to take initiative, a self-starter
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
• Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong PC skills (MS Office) and presentation skills
• Ability to leverage business opportunities via phone-calls
• Native speaker of any of the Nordic languages, fluent in English, (Dutch is a plus)
• Experienced with Nordic region
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Challenging, exciting position at an extremely ambitious, fast growing company
• Competitive salary and perks
• Commission based on monthly sales
• You can be part of a great team consisting of A-players
• Daily lunch & drinks in our GHS office
• Job location: to be discussed. Either in our HQ office in Haarlem (NL) or in one of the Nordic countries with frequent scheduled visits to the Netherlands and continuous alignments
HOW TO APPLY?
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Dont’t forget to indicate the name of the position in the subject of the email.